The 5 best BB Creams


If you're not using BB cream, you are seriously missing out on some gorgeous, lightweight coverage.  Since I introduced BB cream into my life, my liquid foundation has been sitting in my make-up bag crying for some attention.  I love how my skin feels lighter and fresher and just looks better.

BB cream is an all-in-one miracle worker (read: tinted moisturizer) for your face.  With one product you get the moisturizing, priming, concealing and sunblocking powers of 4 different products in one bottle.

Just apply some concealer to areas that need extra coverage, stipple on some BB cream and you'll be ready to head out the door.  BB cream gives you an even skin tone and great coverage without the cakey feeling and dryness we often associate with liquid foundation.

My Top 5 Picks


For oily skin



Estée Lauder Daywear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme, $45.  If you have oily skin this one is great, it gives your skin a nice dewy glow while absorbing the excess oil.




For dry skin

Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

Too Faced’s Tinted BB Cream, $34.  Oil free, Too Faced's cream has a creamy texture that moisturizes and conceals.




Great for summer


Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm with SPF 30

Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 Illuminating Beauty Balm, $38.  I love the sun kissed glow you get from this BB.  With great coverage, this one is great for getting that bronzed, beachy make-up look.




On a budget



Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector, $12.  This BB cream does a pretty solid job, but I find that I need some more concealer to get the amount of coverage I'm happiest with.




My favourite

SMASHBOX CAMERA READY BB CREAM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 35

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, $39.   This BB offers everything I look for in a tinted moisturizer: shine-reducing coverage that blends seamlessly into my skin and last all day long.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Knowledgeable on all things pop culture, I am a city girl at heart completely in love with the urban lifestyle and everything that comes with it. Currently battling a serious make-up addiction, my other guilty pleasures include celebrity gossip, chick flicks and extremely Americanized Chinese food. A PR girl by day, at night you’ll usually find me cruising the aisles at Sephora or wandering around the city trying out the newest restaurants.

Quote of the Day

“The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.”

Coco Chanel

About evocativ allure

evocativ allure is your go-to beauty blog for make-up and hair tutorials and beauty product reviews.

Please note that all opinions are my own.

Contact: amanda.n.michalik[at]gmail.com